- The forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and super-fast target acquisition
- Also offers a built-in, accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight
- Detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included)
- Soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three, 1/2" spacers included)
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward
- Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs
- Laminate stock models feature durable laminated wood that free floats the barrel and remains stable through weather and temperature extremes
The RUGER KM77-LGS Rifle, 308 Win, 18in Barrel, Matte Stainless (6821), the one rifle to have if you could have only one. It is the perfect lightweight, hard-hitting, do-it-all bolt-action rifle.
The ruger KM77-GS Rifle features a flash suppressor reduces flash, 10-round, detachable box magazine with push-forward, rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well, and a black laminate stock with checkered grip and forearm. Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite logo engraved on the grip cap and name rollmarked on the receiver.
Also this Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle offers a built-in, accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight. In addition, the rifle features a soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers and forward-mounted Picatinny rail that allows mounting of modern optics.
With a rugged one-piece bolt that has proven to be one of the strongest on the market, integral scope bases which can never shoot loose, and black laminate stock for accurate shooting, the Gunsite Scout rifle proves its value as a workhorse in the field and at the range.
|Barrel Length, in||18.7"|
|Barrel Style||1:10" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||39.50" - 41"|
|Sights||Front: Protected Blade; Rear: Adjustable|
|Length of Pull, in||12.75" - 14.25"|