- Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000-series aluminum
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip reduces preceived recoil
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar
Ruger's LCR is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil. It features a monolithic frame with a grip peg allowing for use of a variety of grip styles, and an extensively fluted, high-strength stainless steel cylinder with a PVD finish for excellent durability. The patented, friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems resulting in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull. Its patented, polymer fire control housing holds the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil. LCR revolvers have a replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar and an integral u-notch rear sight.
LCR double action only revolvers have a 1.87" barrel excellent for concealed carry and are fitted with a Hogue Tamer Monogrip.
This model is a 22 Long Rifle with a frame made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum. It has an 8-round capacity and a matte black finish.
|Action||Double Action Only|
|Stock||Glass-Filled, Hogue Tamer W/Sorbothane Insert|
|Sight:||Replaceable FT: Pinned Ramp, RR: U-Notch Integral|
|Barrel Length, in||1.875"|
|Overall Length, in||6.5"|