- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail
- Compact Hammer-Forged Barrel with 5/8"-24 Thread Factory-Installed Flash Suppressor
- Includes two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings
For decades, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical rifles have been the choice for personal defense. Their short barrels and overall short length make them favorites in any application where maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities. Specifically designed for mounting today's scopes or other optical sighting systems these rifles include a side ejection to clear the top mounted scope and a patented recoil buffer which protects the scope from damage or shifting the point of impact as the semi-automatic action cycles.
This Mini-14 is chambered in 300 AAC Blackout and has a 20+1 capacity. It has integral sling swivels and a simple rugged Garand style breechbolt locking system with a fixed piston gas system and self cleaning moving gas cylinder. This rifle features an improved receiver with rounded contours protected blade front sight and adjustable ghost ring aperture rear sight. It has a compact hammer forged 16.12in. barrel with flash suppressor.
|Caliber||.300 AAC Blackout|
|Barrel Length, in||16.12"|
|Magazine Capacity, rds||20|
|Length of Pull, in||13"|
|Overall Length, in||36.25"|