- High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion
- 3 MOA and 6 MOA Dot with multiple intensity settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- Comes with a low-profile M1913 Picatinny mount. An absolute co-witness riser mount is available as an accessory
- Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
- SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty
The ROMEO3XL open reflex sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full-size handguns. The ROMEO3XL features a high transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion. 3 MOA and 6 MOA red dot options with multiple intensity settings ensure rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The large 35mm lens offers an unparalleled field of view in an open reflex sight.
|Reticle Details||6 MOA Red Dot
Adjustments: 1 MOA
Overall Elevation Adjustment: 110 MOA
Overall Windage Adjustment: 80 MOA
|Objective Lens Diameter||35mm
Window Height: 1" / 24mm
Window Length: 1.3" / 32mm
|Dimensions||Overall Length: 2.1"
Front Width: 1.4"
Rear Width: 1.1"
Overall Height: 1.4"
|Night Vision Compatible||Yes|
|Brightness Settings||2 NVD 10 Regular|