- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- Comes standard with solid and see-through lens covers and quick release mount
- 50,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side loading for quick battery replacement
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade CNC aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-7 rated, and fog-proof
Sig Sauer outfitted its battle-ready Romeo4H Compact Red-Dot Sight with superior quality optics, high-transmission clear notch filter coating, and a red-dot illuminated reticle. The reticle offers a 2 MOA brilliant red dot within a wider circle with multiple illumination settings for daytime target acquisitions and two low-light settings for night vision devices. The red dot and the circle can be turned on separately, together, or with holdover dots. The illumination circuit also features a Motion-Activated Illumination function (MOTAC) that powers up brightness when it senses motion, and powers the brightness down when at rest. It also helps to extend the battery life to 50,000 hours in normal use. The optical properties also allow for an unlimited eye relief.
To endure the toughest battlefield conditions, the housing is CNC-machined from a single piece of aluminum. It also provides a waterproof and fogproof performance. The windage and elevation knobs are knurled for a slip-free operation and offer 100 MOA adjustment ranges with 1/2 MOA increments. The sight offers two Picatinny mounting options: a standard Torx Picatinny mount and an absolute co-witness Picatinny QR riser mount.
|Objective Lens Diameter||20 mm|
|Weatherproofing||IPX7-rated, waterproof and submersible|
|Windage/Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Adjustment Click Value||1/2 MOA|
|Dimensions (L x W x H), in||3.33" x 1.86" x 2.46"|