- Face Torso Fabric: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish
- Face Hem and Seat Fabric: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish
- Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology and polyester micro-grid fleece knit interior
- Torso Insulation: Mapped 120-gram PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation
- Sleeves Insulation: Mapped 80-gram PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation
- Magnetic Stow Collar
- Science of Sound
- Intentionally designed pockets; Front Zipper Pocket; Ultra-Quiet, Diagonal YKK Vislon Front Zip
- Constant-Connect Sitka Safety Harness Port
- Body-Mapping In Sleeves - Enables optimal bow string clearance along left arm and reduced bulk in right draw arm elbow
The Sitka Fanatic Jacket takes the quest for silence to the next level by cutting the audible engagement distance with a deer in half. An enhanced high-loft Berber fleece face silences the ultra-quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology, which is packaged with PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation for the coldest days in the stand. A body-mapped construction is designed to optimize the archery draw cycle for bow string clearance on the left arm along with reduced bulk in the draw arm to keep you quiet and your arrow flight true.
The Constant-Connect Sitka Safety Harness Port simplifies donning and doffing the jacket while secured to a torso-mounted harness tether, eliminating the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers. From top to bottom, the Fanatic Jacket is the whitetail hunter's perfect tool for capitalizing on late-season conditions.
|Mens Sizing Chart|