- The M1A Tanker draws its inspiration from the prototype T26 Tanker Garand developed toward the end of World War II
- Stained American walnut stock gives the M1A Tanker classic appeal
- Match-grade two-stage trigger breaks crisply at an ideal 5 lbs.
- 16.25" carbon steel barrel features a 1:11" right hand twist and six-groove precision rifling
- Includes (1) 10-round magazine
The M1A Tanker combines paradigm-shifting defensive features like a tritium-powered front night sight and ghost ring rear aperture with the inimitable timeless appeal of quality stained walnut. The 16.25" carbon steel barrel features a 1:11" right hand twist and six-groove precision rifling, and the whole package comes in at less than 9 lbs. With the compact yet powerful M1A Tanker you'll always have enough gun.
|Caliber||.308 Win (7.62x51mm NATO)|
|Barrel||16.25" 6-Groove Carbon Steel, 1:11"|
|Front Sight||XS Post w/ Tritium Insert, .125 Blade|
|Rear Sight||Ghost Ring .135 Aperture, MOA Adj. for Windage & Elevation|
|Muzzle Device||Muzzle Brake|
|Weight||8 lbs 9oz|