- Folding knife
- 2.5-inch blade
- Full-flat-ground CPM S30V stainless steel blade
- Textured G-10 handle scales
- Blade includes a prominent index-finger choil
- Offers a full, four-fingered grip and excellent control
- Compression Lock mechanism
- Low-profile deep-pocket wire clip that is reversible for left or right-side tip-up carry
The iconic Spyderco Lil' Native 2.45in G-10 Black Compression Lock Knife has been a mainstay of Spyderco's American-made product line for decades. Now all the highly evolved performance features of this incredibly popular design have been distilled into a compact gentlemen's folder with a 2.5-inch blade. Its full-flat-ground CPM S30V stainless steel blade includes a prominent index-finger choil that flows seamlessly into the contours of the textured G-10 handle scales.
The result is a compact, ergonomic package that still offers a full, four-fingered grip and excellent control. This version of the Lil' Native goes a step further by adding the high-strength Compression Lock mechanism and a low-profile deep-pocket wire clip that is reversible for left or right-side tip-up carry.
|Tip Carry Position||Tip-Up|
|Blade Length, in||2.45"|
|Overall Length, in||5.92"|
|Closed Length, in||3.47"|
|Edge Length, in||2.05"|
|Blade Thickness, in||0.125"|