- Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action
- The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving ergonomics
- The handle and blade have been profile thinner to eliminate hard angles
- Compression Lock
- Ambidextrous-friendly four way clip
- CPM S30V full flat-ground blade
- Non-reflective DLC (Diamond-Like Coating)
- Screw-together handle components, the pocket clip and the blade are coated in black
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
Implementation of a Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving ergonomics. The handle and blade have been profile thinner to eliminate hard angles when in the pocket in a closed position. Spyderco Para Military 2 Knife (C81GPBK2) features a Compression Lock and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand that rests deep in a pocket.
The Para Military 2 has a high-performance CPM S30V full flat-ground blade but Spyderco's lengthened the blade's tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil, then Spyderco's coated it in non-reflective DLC (Diamond-Like Coating). Screw-together handle components, the pocket clip and the blade are coated in black to inhibit the folder's reflective qualities.
Overall construction refinements are not drastic or even visible to the eye, but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S30V steel full flat black blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
|Tip Carry Position||Tip-Up/Down|
|Overall Length, in||8.281"|
|Closed Length, in||4.812"|
|Blade Length, in||3.438"|
|Edge Length, in||3.078"|
|Blade Thickness, in||.141"|