- Ultra Soft AQ6 Fleece Interior
- Adjustable Hood Pulls
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper with a Nylon Pull
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap for Extra Security in the Worst Conditions
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams for Maximum Protection and Durability
- Enlarged Interior Zippered Pocket
- Two AQ6 Fleece-Lined, Splash Proof Exterior Pockets. PU Coated Non-Corrosive Zippers with TPR Pulls
- Adjustable Waistband with Two Interior Cord Locks for Added Adjustability and Protection
- 3M Reflective Graphic Logos
- Improved Fit and Feel Over Previous Versions
The Typhoon Series Jacket, introduced in 2011, is the garment from which all other STORMRs were born. Through word of mouth among serious anglers, mariners and hunters, this jacket quickly gained a reputation as the warmest, most comfortable and most functional foul weather jacket available. The Typhoon rapidly became popular among the northeast commercial fishing fleet as well with recreational striper chasers, before spreading into other activities as well. The STORMR Typhoon Jacket remains the heartbeat of the STORMR line, providing a baseline of important features and unmatched maneuverability.
As with their other series, they dont cut corners on safety here Typhoon comes complete with 3M reflective graphics and nearly five pounds of positive buoyancy. This jackets warmth, comfort and safety features give you the ability to stay out longer and perform better, no matter what your pursuit.