- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch (standard switch only)
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Strobe mode can be enabled/disabled
- Long gun kit features a thumbscrew for fast, easy, no-tools-necessary attachment
Long range, lithium battery powered STREAMLIGHT TLR-1s HP STD Rail-Mounted Tactical Light w/ Strobe, Lithium Batteries, Black (69215) featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and providing 1.75 hours of continuous regulated run time. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. Models available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
The TLR-1s HP STD offer a tethered battery door and latch mechanism that prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. Strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits for guaranteed entry into strobe mode.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Battery||Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries|
|Case Material||Machined aluminum construction with anodized finish|
|Lens||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating|
|Light Configuration||White C4 LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
|Run time||1.75 hrs|
|Dimensions, in||Length w/standard switch: 4.83"; Length w/remote switch: 5.25"; Width: 1.44"; Head Diameter: 2.20"|
|Weight (w/ batteries), oz||5.3 w/standard switch 5.6 w/remote switch|