- Effective Range 6" to 10.5"
- Quick Detach lever allows the shooter to quickly remove the SFR from the weapon when needed
- Designed for long-range hunting, competition shooting, and combat situations
- Active tension allows the shooter to fine-tune flexibility to the situational need
- Active tension allows each leg independent adjustment from open, to balanced, to fully closed for different shooting situations
- Quickly and quietly take your bipod from stowed to a 45 or 90 degrees shooting position
- Ability to quickly acquire target and load while visually maintaining a target in any terrain
- Mounts direct to Picatinny Rail
- Weight: 15.2 oz
The Swagger SFR10 Flex to Rigid Quick Detach Bipod is designed to give the shooter ultimate control over shooting situations. Swagger's Modular Leg Technology allows the shooter to adjust the active tension of each leg to create the specific range of motion desired. This system allows the shooter to adapt to the situation, acquire the target, and load the bipod no matter the active leg tension. From the field to the range, the technology in the SFR will give you the confidence to take the shot that counts.