- The world's most adjustable 2-piece quiver for the perfect customized fit
- The only fully adjustable 2-piece quiver TightSpot Pivot provides maximum arrow security, zero noise, and perfect bow balance
- The full triple-axis adjustment allows the widest 2-piece quiver range of adjustability
- Perfect stability and balance with the dual-locking quiver system and built in counterbalancing intelligence
- TightSpot Pivot Quiver features aluminum and woven carbon fiber construction for weight reduction and maximum durability
- Premium woven carbon rods offer unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio and absorb vibration
- The Pivot Quiver accepts fixed or mechanical broadheads and won't dull blades
- Adjustable arrow wedges adapt to virtually any arrow diameter; Multiple adapters included to fit most bow models
- Incorporates a Quick-Draw arrow feature that places a 2nd arrow ready for quick follow up shots
- This TightSpot 2-piece fully adjustable Pivot quiver for right/left hand weights 9 oz (including hardware); New hood accepts larger broadheads
The TightSpot Pivot Quiver is the most adjustable quiver available and gives you a customized fit. The TightSpot Pivot quiver features a two-piece design built with durable aluminum and woven carbon fiber. The triple-axis adjustment system allows you to adjust the quiver in and out, up and down, and forward and back so it's always in the perfect spot for your bow. Plus the TightSpot quiver has Bulldog Gripper wedges that fit arrows of almost any diameter as well as a pre-formed hood insert for fixed or mechanical broadheads. Designed for improved balance and stability, the TightSpot Pivot Quiver will keep your arrows at the ready.
ABOUT TIGHTSPOT QUIVER
It has been in existence since 2009 when it was founded by an American bow hunter by the name Joe Hawks. The man founded the hunting equipment company with the goal of helping other hunters. Joe has steadily grown the company over the years and it is now widely known by bow hunters as the best quiver brand in the USA. It is best known for manufacturing high quality quivers. Its modern quivers feature aircraft aluminum and carbon rods.