- All-metal construction
- Quick 2-pin take down
- Rear-mounted buffer spring for reliable cycling at high temperatures
- Unique hybrid gas/inertial action
- Fiber optic adjustable front sight
- Fully adjustable and removable rear sight / carry handle
- Quad Picatinny rail
- Adjustable comb
- Barrel is threaded for Beretta Mobile Chokes
- Ships in a hard case with 2- and 5-shell magazines and with IC tube installed
Engineered for high-volume shooting and extra durability, the Tac Pro includes enhanced features: all-metal construction; quick 2-pin take down; rear-mounted buffer spring for reliable cycling at high temperatures; unique hybrid gas/inertial action for reliable cycling with a wide range of loads and under heavy use. Fiber optic adjustable front sight, fully adjustable and removable rear sight / carry handle; quad Picatinny rail; adjustable comb; sling attachment points. Flip-up sights available.
Ships in hard case with 2- and 5- shell magazines (interchangeable with the FR98/99 and BR-99). Barrel is threaded for Beretta Mobile Chokes, and ships with IC tube installed.
Note: in accordance with ATF import restrictions, butt stock is fixed-position.
|Barrel||18.5" barrel with shrould; Mobile Choke|
|Capacity||2-shell / 5-shell magazine|
|Chamber, in||3" and shorter shells|
|Length of Pull, in||14"|
|Overall Length, in||40.25"|
|Gun Weight||8 lbs. 5 oz.|