- 3.25 MOA Dot reticle pattern
- Outstanding Durability - Unique, patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing durability
- True-Color, Multi-Coated Lens - Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Easily Adjustable Windage / Elevation - No need for special tools; 1 MOA per click
- Dual-Illuminated Option - Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level
- Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR
- Multi-Platform-Friendly - Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight
- Built to handle the worst - Designed to be waterproof to 20 meters (66 ft.)
- Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments (LED & Adjustable LED RMR only)
- Battery conservation mode - Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours (LED & Adjustable LED RMR only)
The Trijicon RMR Type 2 3.25 MOA Adjustable LED Red Dot Sight (RM06-C-700780) was selected by U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) for the Handgun Reflex Sight (HRS) Contract after extensive testing and evaluation showed the RMR Type 2 to be uniquely reliable and durable in handgun applications. A similar version of the RMR Type 2 HRS that closely matches the one chosen by the USSOCOM is available to the commercial market. Unique to the RM06-HRS is the hard-anodized coyote brown coating which is designed to reduce detection and special markings which identify its date of manufacture and unique serial number.
The RMR Type 2 is designed with a patented housing shape that absorbs impacts and diverts stresses away from the lens to increase durability. It also offers redesigned and upgraded electronics that have been proven to perform when mounted on slide ride pistols and other small arms. It's suitable for military, law enforcement, concealed carry self-defense, target shooting, and hunting applications.
The RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED Sight puts the illumination control in the user's hands. Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR for storage. The automatic mode functions the same as the LED RMR version.
Note: The RMR Type 2 has identical physical dimensions and mounting footprint to that of the original RMR Type 1. If selecting an RMR for mounting on the Glk MOS, Springfield OSP, Walther PDP, or H&K VP9 Optics Ready, a Trijicon RMR mounting kit (AC32064) is required.
|3.25 MOA Dot
|Night Reticle Color
|Day Reticle Color
|1 MOA Per Click
|Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC)
|to 20 meters (66 ft.)
|1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
|Over 4 years of continuous use (at 70°F (21°C)) at setting 4 of 8;
Extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect battery performance
|Size (LxWxH), in
|1.8" x 1.1" x 1"