- Waterproof/breathable 3-layer chassis
- Sherpa fleece inner lining for warmth and breathability
- Wingman upper chest pockets
- Gunvent sidearm access zippers and ventilation
- Loop Velcro sleeve panels
- Interior communication ports and cord routing
- Chest mic loop
- Integrated thumb loops
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
Totally professional on the outside and totally warm on the inside, the Bersherken LEO Jacket is ready for your next patrol. The relaxed-fit men's chassis features a 3-layer water-resistant/breathable outer shell with a thick Sherpa-fleece inner facing. The revised high-collar design replaces the previous version's hood making the jacket more uniform compliant. Tactical features include sidearm access Gunvents, Wingman upper chest pockets accessible with plate carriers, and internal communication routing. In addition, Viktos has added loop Velcro shoulder panels for unit patches and a chest-mounted mic loop.
NOTE: Use the chart to determine your size. If you're borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Chest: Measure under the arms around the fullest part of chest.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side).