- Moisture-wicking Coolmax stretch chassis
- 78% Cotton / 22% T400 Polyester
- Dual-pull fly zipper for access with gunbelt
- Padded waistband to reduce gunbelt bite
- Three magazine / EDC slash pockets
- Lo-vis zippered EDC thigh pocket
- Velcro closure rear pockets
- Seven belt loops
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
The Leo Duty Pants are built from a lightweight Coolmax relaxed-fit chassis, providing the ultimate wearability while keeping you more cool and dry than the competition. The Leo is outfitted with multiple slash pockets for EDC or magazines, depending on the tactical mission. A lo-vis zippered thigh pocket keeps things distinctly undercover, while the padded waistband takes the bite out of stiff gun belts. Add a dual-pull zipper for quick dewatering operations, velcro rear pockets, and a seven belt loop setup, and the Leo pants are fit for duty.
NOTE: Use the chart to determine your size. If you're borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Chest: Measure under the arms around the fullest part of chest.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side).