- Water-resistant/breathable 3-layer material
- Sherpa fleece inner lining for warmth and breathability
- Cordura reinforced forearms for durability
- Low-profile cuff design
- Upper chest pockets accessible under plate carriers
- Gunvent sidearm access zippers and ventilation
- Interior communication ports and cord routing
- Integrated thumb loops
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
Inspired by the bearskin cloaks worn by legendary berserker warriors, the Bersherken jacket is built for the toughest of cold-weather battles. The relaxed fit men's chassis is comprised of a 3-layer water-resistant/breathable outer shell with a thick sherpa-fleece inner facing. Reinforced Cordura forearms are perfect from brush-bashing in thick scrub or low-crawls through enemy territory. Tactical features include sidearm access Gunvents, upper chest pockets accessible with plate carriers, and internal communication routing. Perfect for layering in extreme cold, but robust enough to be worn as a solo jacket, the Bersherken jacket is as ruthless as its namesake.
NOTE: Use the chart to determine your size. If you're borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Chest: Measure under the arms around the fullest part of chest.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side).