- Breathable and lightweight padded polyester mesh chassis
- Slide bite reduction thumb overlay
- Seamless synthetic Ax Laredo palm for durability
- Pistol-friendly palm patterning for no-gap grip
- Polymer bump knuckle insert provides backhand coverage
- Tactically seamed precurved specifically shaped for pistol grips
- Touchscreen compatible trigger finger and thumb
- Backside wrist cinch closure and storage cords
- Includes Moralphabet hook and loop letter pack
- Moralphabet compatible knuckle pads
Deploying into harm's way requires strong fortitude and superior tactical equipment. The Kadre Gloves should be your primary choice for this mixed-mission environment. Built from a lightweight and breathable mesh, and outfitted with a high-dexterity Ax Laredo palm, they are tailor-fit for rough duty. The backhand features an integrated bump knuckle to help absorb shock, while the uniquely patterned palm provides an unrivaled grip for pistol and rifle use. The welded thumb overlay reduces slide bite while touchscreen fingertips allow full use of compatible devices. Molded neoprene cuff and a velcro closure ensures an excellent fit and includes a storage cord for lashing the gloves to your gear when not in use.
NOTE: Use the chart to determine your size. If you're borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Hand: Measure around your dominant hand with a tape measure at the widest point (typically just below the knuckles).