- 40-liter volume
- Meets airline carry-on bag size requirements
- Weather-resistant 1000d Kodra Nylon chassis with DWR coating
- Internal frame sheet with aluminum reinforcement
- Universal CCW pistol holster fits compact to full-size
- Multiple Pistol/Rifle magazine storage
- Milspec Duraflex X-lite hardware
- Easy access padded laptop compartment (Fits most 15" Laptops)
- Exterior laser-cut Molle allows exterior accessories
- Dimensions: 19" H x 15" W x 11" D
72-hours means different things to different people; post-apocalypse bug-out rucks, natural disaster prep, or loaded up for last-minute 'safaris' on foreign soil, your 72-hour Go Bag needs to be up to the mixed-mission challenge.
The Perimeter 40 Backpack is built from a rugged Nylon (1000d Kodra) with a water-resistant coating, constructed around an aluminum reinforced full-length framesheet. At upwards of 40-liters internal volume, it can hold copious amounts of tactical kit, survival supplies, or civilian travel necessities (meets airline Carry-on size requirements).
The Perimeter 40 features a universal CCW pistol holster and multiple pistol/rifle magazine pockets should your particular 3-days involve unfriendlies. Additional tactical touches include resilient YKK zippers with silent pullers, Duraflex Mil-spec hardware, and laser-cut Molle exterior panel.
Should your 72-hours require constant comms with the home office, the bag is equipped with a padded 15" laptop sleeve and admin pocketing for work or school supplies. Two expandable side pockets keep an IFAK or water bottles close at hand, while an internal pocket and hose routing accommodate a 3L hydration bladder. Padded ergonomic shoulder straps and removable waist belt make the Perimeter 40 fully ruck-ready.