- Moisture-wicking Coolmax stretch chassis
- 78% Cotton / 22% T400 Polyester
- 9.5" Inseam
- Thigh cargos with dedicated rifle/pistol mag pocketing
- Double zip front fly for access with a gun belt
- Crotch gusset to eliminate saddle pinch
- Padded waistband for comfort from heavy warbelts
- Secondary pocketing hand pockets for EDC
- Oversized belt loops for use with tactical belts
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
Whether you dream of mercenary duty in far-off desert lands or range days in the August sun, the Wartorn Coolmax Shorts have you covered. They are built from moisture-wicking Coolmax stretch chassis for the ultimate warm-weather performance. In addition, large external cargo pockets provide combat loadout capability while providing secure storage for extra rifle and pistols mags. Finally, the padded waistband and dual-zip front fly are designed to work with modern warbelts.
NOTE: Use the chart to determine your size. If you're borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Chest: Measure under the arms around the fullest part of chest.
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side).