- APO System uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum
- Optically Indexed Lenses optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge
- HD Lens Elements
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Lens
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- Locking Side Illumination
- Turret Screws provide low-friction, wear-resistant performance
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum construction
- Large Diameter Turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
Vortex Razor Gen II HD-E 1-6x24 VMR-2 MRAD Riflescope is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium-range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission, and edge-to-edge sharpness. The ultra-forgiving eye-box with generous eye relief generates a heads-up-display-like sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal monitoring of the surrounding environment. A true, daylight-bright illuminated center dot gives shooters ultimate close-quarters versatility .
Fast Focus Eyepiece
Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Locking Side Illumination
Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
The VMR-2 is a hashmarked ranging reticle with an illuminated center dot that uses MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
Illuminated Center Dot
Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
Friction Reduction System
Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability.
|Objective Lens, mm||24|
|Field of View @100 yds, ft||115.2-20.5|
|Eye Relief, in||4"|
|Tube Size, mm||30|
|Turret Style||Low Capped|
|Adjustment Graduation||0.2 MRAD|
|Travel per Rotation||20 MRAD|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||43 MRAD|
|Max Windage Adjustment||43 MRAD|
|Parallax Setting, yds||100|
|Reticle||Illuminated VMR-2 MRAD|