- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength and lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection
- Self centering tapered T-15 Torx screws
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver style mounts and are NATO-Stanag compatible
- Versatility and stability
- Firearm Manufacturer or Type: HS Precision, Savage
- Firearm Model or Type: Savage Style Short Action (8-40 screws), New 110 Short Action w/8-40 screws
The Warne For Savage SA Tactical Mountain Tech 20 MOA Tactical Rail (7664-20MOA) offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. With self-centering hardware and aerospace grade materials the Mountain Tech Rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle.
Ounces are pounds, Pounds are pain The credo of the backcountry hunter. When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.