- Lightweight, skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping
- Additional 1 Inch cantilever forward design to provide additional eye relief
- Places your optic at the Ideal Height for MSR and similar platforms
- Dual 0.5in tactical nut attachment, 65 in/lb. of torque is recommended
Based on the innovative R.A.M.P. Mount platform, the WARNE Gen 2 Extended Skeletonized MSR Mount has all the features you need. The X-SKEL Mount offers a lightweight scope mounting solution for your MSR style firearm with the same durable, return to zero reputation that you've come to expect from Warne.
This mount is CNC precision machined from 6061 aluminum and they've been able to reduce the weight by over 30%, compared to our R.A.M.P. Mount by utilizing a skeletonized body and ring caps. The X-SKEL provides an additional inch of forward cantilever, compared to the original SKEL Mount, as well as a 1 piece side clamp design for additional strength.
The extra cantilever provides proper eye relief when using scopes with large eye boxes and will give extra space behind the mount for accessories like the Warne A645 45 degree side mount adapter.