- M9A1 Frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Ameriglo "Hackathorn" design tritium with orange ring, dovetail front sight
- Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.3" Black Bruniton finish
- Oversize steel magazine release; Steel G model de-cocking levers
- Skeletonized Elite II Hammer; Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
- G10 Gray/Black Ultra Thin grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- (2) 15rd and (1) 20rd Beretta magazines
The 92G Centurion Tactical Pistol features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard.
The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 15 and one 20-round capacity magazines. This model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo "Hackathorn" high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear.
The 92G Centurion Tactical also features gray/black Wilson Combat ultra thin G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance.
|Barrel Length, in||4.3"|
|Magazine Capacity, rd||(2) 15 / (1) 20|
|Sights||Ameriglo "Hackathorn" Design Tritium with Orange Ring, Dovetail Front Sight
Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
|Grip||G10 Gray/Black Ultra Thin Grips with Wilson Combat Logo Medallion|
|Sight Radius, in||5.75"|
|Overall Length, in||7.9"|
|Weight, oz||30.4 (Empty)|