- High-Capacity Compact Size, Solid Body Aluminum TRAK-Frame
- TRAK Texture Frontstrap/Backstrap Treatment
- Concealment Bullet Proof Hammer
- Bullet Proof Thumb Safety
- 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 Crisp Trigger Pull with Lightweight Medium Length Lightweight Pad
- Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4.25" Stainless Match Grade Barrel and Bushing, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- (2) 15-Round Capacity Magazines
This double stack SFT9 Pistol offers a unique blend of classic double stack design mixed with modern reliability enhancements that improve handling and shooting performance for shooters of all skill levels.
The SFT9 frame comes from a solid block of T6-7075 aluminum. Wilson Combat precision machines the block down into a one-piece solid frame. The "solid" matters, as the frame measures a mere 1.155 inches wide. The reduced diameter of the Wilson Combat Solid Frame along with the TRAK grip strap texture improves recoil control and reduces muzzle flip during rapid fire.
The Commander-length slide and frame provide a familiar, proven carry package. Machined in-house, Wilson Combat gunsmiths hand-fit each 4 1/4-inch Match-Grade Bushing-style barrel. Upon completion, the pistol undergoes testing to validate reliability and accuracy standards.
The TRAK grip texture proves non-abrasive during shooting sessions. The rounded edges also help eliminate snag during draw from concealment. The stainless steel slide wears a corrosion-resistant and scratch-proof DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) finish. Finally, dovetail front and rear sights and wide cocking serrations round out this high-end package.
|Barrel Length, in||4.25"|
|Magazine Capacity, rd||15|
|Slide Finish||Black DLC|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front,
|Accuracy Guarantee||1.5" at 25 yds|
|Sight Radius, in||5.95"|
|Overall Length, in||7.85"|
|Weight Empty, oz||29.8|
|Weight Loaded, oz||36.5|