- Delivers superior performance in accuracy, expansion and penetration
- Bonded core bullets virtually eliminates core-jacket separation
- Clean burning propellants delivers optimum velocity
- Non corrosive CCI primers for highly sensitive and reliable performance
- Nickel plated brass cases for smooth feeding and durability
The CCI/Speer Speer Gold Dot Ammunition, 38 Special, 135Gr, Hollow Point +P, 20 500 (23921) is a highly engineered bullet that delivers superior performance in accuracy, expansion and penetration regardless of caliber since each one is customized. Gold Dot uses true, bonded core bullets which virtually eliminates core-jacket separation.
Clean burning propellants delivers optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures. Non corrosive CCI primers are used for highly sensitive and reliable performance, as well as nickel plated brass cases for smooth feeding and durability.
|Bullet Weight||135 Grains|
|Bullet Style||Hollow Point +P|
|Muzzle Velocity||860 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||222 ft. lbs.|
|Units Per Box||20|
|Units Per Case||500|
I love this stuff in any snubbie. Shoots to point of aim on fixed sights. Was glad I could finally find it somewhere to replace old carry ammo. Bought enough to last me a few years just in case!
If your looking for an ammo you can trust your life on, you can't go wrong with gold dots. I have trusted gold points for years and it has yet to fail me.