- Delivers superior performance in accuracy, expansion and penetration
- Bonded core bullets virtually eliminates core-jacket separation
- Clean burning propellants delivers optimum velocity
- Non corrosive CCI primers for highly sensitive and reliable performance
- Nickel plated brass cases for smooth feeding and durability
The CCI/Speer Speer Gold Dot Ammunition, 45 ACP, 230Gr, Jacketed Hollow Point, Short Barrel, 20 500 (23975) is a highly engineered bullet that delivers superior performance in accuracy, expansion and penetration regardless of caliber since each one is customized. Gold Dot uses true, bonded core bullets which virtually eliminates core-jacket separation.
Clean burning propellants delivers optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures. Non corrosive CCI primers are used for highly sensitive and reliable performance, as well as nickel plated brass cases for smooth feeding and durability.
|Jacketed Hollow Point/Short Barrel
|343 ft. lbs.
|Units Per Box
|Units Per Case