- 100% aircraft-grade Kydex body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (T1 Grade Kydex, .080 thickness)
- Unique shock cord design allows for the use of most windlass-style tourniquets, such as C-A-T, SOF TT, SOF TT Wide and SAM XT tourniquets, in one pouch
- Kydex does not hold water and won't add weight from rain, humidity or sweat
- TACO hole pattern allows for stacking (2) pouches in the space of one
- Designed to match the look of the HSGI Polymer TACOs and Kydex Handcuff TACO for a seamless look on the belt
- Can be mounted to belts up to 2" or MOLLE with (2) HSGI Universal Clips
- Black Finish
The COMP-TAC Tourniquet TACO Kydex Holster is designed to retain windlass tourniquets on a belt, rig or bag using the unique properties of Kydex. Comp-Tac uses airline-grade Kydex, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that won't damage the tourniquet, or the platform it's attached to. Combining Comp-Tac's Kydex manufacturing capabilities with HSGI's versatile TACO design provides users the best of both worlds in manufacturing and use.