- Features micro-adjust vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Includes a wide-blade lanucher that picks up the arrow in every position
- Removable containment bracket is made of 30% glass-filled nylon
- Side gate rubber tonsil ensures easy arrow side loading and accomodates all arrow sizes
- In addition to the standard adjustments, the launcher blade can be positioned in multiple mounting holes allowing for large windage gang adjustments as well as three gang adjustment settings for elevation
- End-2-End (E2E) non-cantilevered design captures the outboard end of the launcher shaft, driving the affects of bearing wear to almost zero while stainless sealed ball bearings ensure silky smooth action
- Octagon shaped launcher shaft allows for repeatable, non-slip attachment of the compression arm (equipped with two cord lock down screws)
- Integrated into the design is the ability to adjust the angle of the launcher, the spring tension stiffness and set the stop position to eliminate riser contact and noise
- 5/8in Limb Clamp
The VersaRest Arrow Rest can be configured multiple ways to accommodate your individual shooting style and/or preferences. The VersaRest can be configured for: Top Limb Actuated (standard), Bottom Limb Actuated, Cable Actuated, Cable Fall Away, Cable Slide Fall Away, Fixed Position/Blade and Adjustable Spring Tension Mode. The VersaRest comes with all the hardware to configure your rest any way you choose and includes three launcher blade options: The Countoured Accu-Guide, the .012 Stainless Spring Steel Wide Blade Launcher and a .012 Stainless Spring Steel Narrow Blade Launcher for the fixed position.
The Contoured Accu-Guide Launcher, which is a rigid launcher that can be used for target, 3D or hunting, comes with a custom, precut felt piece for ultra-quiet performance while hunting. Integrated into the design is the ability to adjust the angle of the launcher blade's up position and down or stop position. Two set screws in the body of the rest along with stack washers set these angles.
If you like your launcher at a low angle, remove the factory installed washer and the angle will be lowered. If you like a steeper launcher angle, add washers to create the desired angle. The VersaRest second set screw allows you to set the stop position of the launcher, eliminating the bounce and noise caused by launchers slamming into the bow riser. No other rest on the market gives you this custom flexibility. In addition, the launchers can be positioned left to right on the shaft using the multiple mounting hole positions, allowing you to make large windage adjustments. One common problem with mechanical rests is the launcher can bounce up into the path of the arrow.
The VersaRest employs a patented in-line spring mounted to the limb clamp that minimizes this effect. This in-line spring also acts like a shock absorber and reduces the force of the impact that the limb imparts on the rest as the launcher slams into the stop position. The in-line spring ensures many years of consistent and reliable performance from the VersaRest. Often times, rests have cantilevered designs which will have increased play as they wear down over time, and accuracy is only as good as your equipment's repeatability.
The VersaRest employs an End-2-End (E2E) design which captures the outboard end of the shaft, driving the effects of bearing wear to almost zero. The stainless steel bearings ensure a smooth "Swiss watch" type action and the full capture design of the outer bearing results in Zero Tolerance Technology (ZT2). The "C" clamp compression lever arm design and the octagon shaft allow for repeatable attachment with zero slip; another example of Zero Tolerance Technology (ZT2). If that wasn't enough, the Versa Rest I-beam design is proven to be the strongest and lightest on the market today. This feature also allows for the integration of a rear rubber arrow guide that ensures the launcher will pick up your arrow every time you draw your bow. Hamskea Archery Solutions is committed to bringing you the very best products on the market today. Maximize your accuracy with the Versa Rest.