- Ergonomically correct finger grooves
- Includes trigger guard filler
- Cobblestone texture provides an efficient non-slip stippling pattern
- Beavertail provides extended length of pull
- Integrated rear upper extension supports the web of your hand
- Virtually impervious to oils and solvents
The HOGUE AR15/M16 Rubber Beavertail Grip with Finger Grooves merges a durable fiberglass core with the soft comfort of rubber overmolding. Hogue's overmolding process creates a desirable pistol grip that provides the ultimate comfort along with weapon control.
The OverMolded pistol grip for the AR-15 platform is specially designed to retain the important lines and aesthetics of the AR and the rubber overmolding works great with either a gloved or bare hand. The overmolding process creates durable comfortable grip that will last you for many years to come.
The grip was perfect. This was the only place that had it in stock
Great quality and item shipped quickly Will definitely order again- thanks guys
That's not the most comfortable grip I've ever held, but it's not the most expensive one either. Good for its money, but not the best one out there
I like the slightly larger feel than some other grips.
Purchased HOGUE 15020 grip and I'm fully satisfied with it. Good quality, durable construction, resistant to oils and solvents. Finger grooves provide comfortable fit in hand, slip-resistant pattern delivers secure grip.