- Stout bristles for efficient cleaning
- Soft and washable
- Multi Directional scrubbing action
- Phosphor bronze bristles harder and stiffer
- Corrosion and fatigue resistant
- The Hoppe's No. 9 Phosphor Bronze brush is most effective on lead
- Stout bristles allow for an efficient cleaning
The Phosphor Bronze Brush from Hoppe's provides a thorough multi-directional scrubbing action for cleaning lead, carbon, powder, and other fouling from the bore of a pistol without causing damage to the rifling. Hoppe's bronze brushes are available in multiple calibers and fit standard cleaning rods.