- Fits Beretta 92,96 (Full Size), Taurus 92,99,100,101
- Completely internal! Keep your holster for the Beretta or Taurus, keep your tact lights, keep your favorite grips
- Extremely rugged. Meet or exceed both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire)
- Hi-Vis Pulsating Beam. Pulsating gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, transcends language barriers
- Alignment. The internal Guide Rod Lasers for Beretta and Taurus come permanently aligned from the factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries
- Accuracy. As close to the bore of the Beretta and Taurus as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances
- Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever that closely resembles the Beretta or Taurus factory take-down lever. Deliberate on/off activation - highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!
- Installation takes minutes. If you can field-strip your Beretta or Taurus, you can install your LaserMax sight - No gunsmithing required
- Black finish
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
The LASERMAX Beretta 92/96 (Full Size), Taurus PT 92/99, 100/101 (LMS-1441) is an internal gun sight laser that replaces the recoil guide rod assembly in your handgun, offering a completely ambidextrous and snag-free design that will not alter the profile of your gun or require special holsters to carry.
This laser sight is easy to install by simply replacing the original recoil spring guide, and it requires absolutely no permanent modification to your handgun. But it is completely internal and intuitive to use, with an ambidextrous switch outside the trigger guard, preventing accidental discharge or magazine drops.
The laser features a pulsating beam for increased visibility and faster aiming, and runs on standard silver-oxide watch batteries.
LaserMax gun sight is totally internal, so it stays aligned, even in rough conditions. While LaserMax gives a tactical advantage, it is also extremely useful in firearms training. The laser sight can be used in either live or dry fire conditions to reveal flinching or anticipation of recoil.
1. Expect to change your batteries once a year with typical usage
2. Battery operating temperature is 15°F-120°F
|635 nm (Red-Orange)
|LMS-377 Silver Oxide
|Accuracy (20 Yards)
|15F to 120F
| At 7 yds 5/16",
At 25 yds 3/4"