- Compatible with Glock standard, compact and sub- compact 9mm handguns
- Utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Drops free when loaded or empty
The MAGPUL PMAG 9mm 10Rd Magazine for Glock 17 was designed for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. It provides the same quality and performance of the proven Magpul PMAG series magazines while also providing a viable product solution to those in locations and situations where a 10-round capacity restriction is required or desired.
Includes a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, an easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 10-round indicator windows. The magazine drops free when loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 9mm 10Rd Magazine is compatible with Glock full-size 9mm handguns and compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.