- Brand new USA receiver from a 4 station progressive die - 600 ton press
- Robot-welded, die-folded receiver
- 16.1" Cold-Hammer-Forged barrel, chambered in 5.56/.223, fluted to original specs, nitrided, enhanced chamfer for better feeding
- USA furniture modeled just like the original Spanish furniture, with upgraded materials - Nylon 6 NOT Polypropelene
- ATF Approved semi-auto design
- Mag feed optimized for STANAG M-16/AR-15 Magazines
- Includes a Picatinny rail
- Graphite Black Cerakote Finish
The CETME L is the last roller-locking rifle to be adopted by any military, and the first and only one specifically designed for the 5.56/.223 from the ground up.
MarColMar uses original Spanish surplus parts, made in the USA receiver, a cold-hammer-forged and nitrided barrel (1-in-7), brand US made furniture, all finished with Cerakote, to produce a beautiful firearm that is now optimized for US STANAG M-16/AR-15 magazines.
|Barrel Length, in||16.1"|
|Barrel||Cold Hammer Forged, Fluted, Nitride Finish|
|Operating System||Roller Delayed Blowback|
|Receiver||USA made, Robot-Welded, Die-Folded|
|Furniture||USA made, Nylon 6|
|Finish||Graphite Black Cerakote|