- Holds 7 thirty round magazines in horizontal or vertical positions
- Cinch cord closure and flap
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- NTOA Tested & Recommended
- Wolf Gray Color
The Rollypoly is MAXPEDITION's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design. Precisely sized to hold seven mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally, it also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells or pistol magazines.
Alternatively, the Rollypoly is a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. It has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag. A velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag.
In its folded state, the Rollypoly is a mere 3.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H), saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing by means of 3" TacTie (sold separately.) A top loop allows the Rollypoly to be piggy-backed using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included). Grommet located on the bottom allows for quick drainage.
|Folded Size (L x W x H), in||3.5" x 2" x 3"|
|Unfolded Size (L x W x H), in||6" x 3" x 8"|
|Attach||Siamese SlikClip (Included); 3" TacTie (Sold Separately)|