- Linear comp design diverts muzzle blast forward
- Constructed of tool steel with a phosphate finish
- 5/8 - 24 threads for .30 pistols or rifles
- 1.75 in. length
- 1.090 in. outside diameter
- 4.1 oz. weight
- Includes new crush washer
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
The MIDWEST INDUSTRIES .30 Caliber Pistol Blast Divertor (MI-30PBD) is a great choice for anyone who is on a dynamic entry team or frequently shoots in close proximity to other people. It is a linear compensator that works to divert all of the muzzle blast from your rifle or pistol straight forward, towards the target, and reducing the effect of concussion on those around you. It fits any .30 caliber (7.62, .308, .300 Blackout, etc.) modern sporting rifle with a standard 5/8x24 threaded muzzle. The Blast Diverter is made of tool steel with a phosphate finish, and includes a new crush washer.