- 100% Waterproof
- Triple-dipped Shells for extra tough, extra watertight protection
- Viral Penetration Resistant per ASTM F1671 / F1671M-13
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Hand-layered construction adds flex and strength at critical stress points
- Open Cell Foam Footbed Insoles reduce moisture and add comfort
- Slip-resistant non-marking outsole
- Shaft circumference is 16 inches and was taken from a size 9. There may be slight measurement variations based on size
- Approximately 5.15 lbs
- Recommend half sizes order up
An Alaskan staple in the commercial fishing industry, the Legacy Boot provides commercial fishermen flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives, and contaminants. Each boot is made with Xtratuf's signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. The latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. This pliability is what has made Xtratuf the leading choice for numerous commercial fisherman as it allows sneaker like agility while providing total waterproof protection and slip-resistance. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back.
Lightweight, moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles are shock-absorbing and have a breathable, open cell structure to reduce insole drying time.
Soft and Flexible
Latex neoprene is softer, lighter and more pliable than ordinary rubber.
Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface.
Unique triple-dipping process creates a completely seamless, 100% waterproof boot for reliable protection.
Toe and heel guards protect against bumps, scrapes and abrasions.