- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot
- Cushioned rubber grip with insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable
- Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenance and assembly
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Satin Stainless Finish
The RUGER KSP-321XL Revolver, 357 Mag, 2.25in Barrel, Satin Stainless (5720) boasts the strength to handle the powerful 357 Magnum and 327 Federal Magnum cartridges in a controllable, small-framed double-action revolver. Among the most powerful small-frame revolvers on the market, it is engineered for solid performance. Featuring a recoil-reducing grip, the revolver is comfortable to shoot and perfect for personal defense or field use.
Strong and reliable shot after shot, the KSP-321XL revolver boasts solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), making it rugged, reliable, and dependable. You can count on the Ruger SP101 when you need it.
|Front Sight||Black Ramp|
|Barrel Length, in||2.25"|
|MA Approved & Certified||Yes|
|Overall Length, in||7.20"|