- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion
- Three-lug bolt with 70 degrees throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45 degrees ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector
- Includes two, 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines
The Ruger Precision Rifle features an in-line recoil path which manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock providing maximum accuracy potential. The Ruger Precision MSR stock comes with QD sling attachment points and features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. Its left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. The length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
15 in. free-float M-Lok handguard is made of aluminum and features M-Lok slots on all four sides while the receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel. The 20 MOA Picatinny rail is ideal for increased long-range elevation capabilities. The cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel features 5R Rifling medium-contour and a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake along with an included thread protector.
The Precision Rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger ambidextrous manual safety magazine well front that is contoured and precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and patented multi-magazine interface functions. This 6mm Creedmoor model has a 24 barrel and includes two 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines.
|Barrel Length, in||24"|
|Barrel||Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling|
|Magazine Capacity, rds||10|
|Stock||Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height|
|Finish||Type III Black Hard-Coat Anodized|
|Length of Pull, in||12"-15.50"|
|Folded Length, in||35.60"|
|Overall Length, in||43.25"-46.75"|