- Features Bisley-Style Grip
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Reliable with coil springs throughout for durability
- Adjustable rear sight and fixed, replaceable insert ramp front sight
- Models chambered in the powerful .44 Magnum, also accept factory .44 Special cartridges, which deliver superb accuracy and milder recoil
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Patented integral mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel barrel rib provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included)
Handgun hunters, long-range competitors and fans of the single-action revolver are attracted to the classic design, rugged durability and smooth functioning of the RUGER KS-47NHB Revolver, 44 Rem Mag, 7.50in Barrel, Satin Stainless (0862). Designed specifically to exploit the full potential of the powerful 44 Magnum cartridge, its advanced design delivers reliable performance for big-game hunters.
Packed with all of the features of the New Model Blackhawk, this revolver boasts the power of 44 Magnum chambering, yet accepts the lower-recoiling 44 Special. Affordably priced, the Ruger KS-47NHB Revolver provides quality and value.
|Caliber||44 Remington Magnum|
|Barrel Length, in||7.5"|
|Barrel Style||1:20" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||13.12"|
|Sights||Front: Ramp; Rear: Adjustable|