- Built for racking up vertical in cold conditions
- Lighter, Softer Removable Kneepads
- Reinforced Seat, Knees and Hem
- Precise, Sculpted Fit
- TECHNOLOGY: WINDSTOPPER® Laminate
- FABRIC DETAILS: 4-Way Stretch Nylon with Brushed Back.
- Lead Color
A burly sheep hunting pant built for racking up vertical in mid to cold conditions, our Timberline Pant has long stood as the alpine hunter’s workhorse. The Timberline Pant is a highly technical 4-way stretch polyester spandex pant with double reinforced waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop knees and seat with articulated knee pads that are removable.
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear.
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate + Tumble Dry Cool
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean
- See Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it