- Optimized for 16-inch and longer barrels on 7.62 mm rifles; Unprecedented performance for its size
- Employs SureFire Total Signature Reduction technology to virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Reduces sound at shooters ear; Durable construction delivers a long service life
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures unrivaled dependability even with full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Fast-Attach design allows fast, secure, easy attachment, and removal without tools
- All SOCOM762-MINI2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Every SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor comes with a FirstSpear MOLLE pouch and cleaning brush
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Make Every Inch Count. The SureFire SOCOM762-MINI2 Suppressor delivers big performance levels in a small package optimized for 7.62 mm rifles equipped with 16-inch and longer barrels. It's compact, measuring just 6.3 inches in length, but it places a premium on efficiency while maintaining the quality synonymous with the SureFire suppressor that dominated the demanding USSOCOM suppressor trials. The innovative internal baffling significantly decreases back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback. The net result is a tremendous reduction in sound and dust signature with virtually undetectable first-round flash and minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift.
|Caliber||7.62 mm (.308 caliber)|
|Construction||High-Temp Alloy & Stainless Steel|
|Coating||Ionbond and Cerakote Finish|
|Length Added to Weapon, in||3.8" (Actual length may vary,
depending on which SureFire adapter is used)