- Ultra-lightweight, extremely compact, low-profile XSC design increases low-light capabilities and maintains weapon concealability and handling, providing confidence and security for Springfield Armory Hellcat owners
- Delivers 350 lumens of intense white light shaped by SureFire's parabolic reflector technology; ideal for positive target identification at short- to medium-range distances, delivering a bright central beam and ample spill light
- Proprietary quick-detach, rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides fast and easy battery swaps without removing the XSC from the host pistol
- Battery-mounted fuel gauge allows convenient monitoring of charge status; it minimizes your chances of being caught with a dead battery
- Included charging cradle features two charging bays so you can keep charged spare batteries readily at hand
- SureFire's reliable switching provides momentary-on or constant-on modes with the simple press of a button for virtually foolproof, stress-free instant activation
- Multiple gaskets ensure waterproof/weatherproof protection; the XSC is IPX4-rated (resistant to water splash from any direction)
Extremely compact and virtually indestructible, the SUREFIRE XSC Weaponlight for Springfield Armory Hellcat delivers intense white light, shaped by a parabolic reflector for positive target identification in the darkest confines, so you can read and react to any crisis with confidence. Its micro-footprint doesn't hamper concealability, so you'll have it with you when you need it most.
It's also rechargeable, with a unique lithium-polymer battery that you can swap on the fly. Intuitive, ambidextrous switching provides instant one-finger control of momentary-on or constant-on activation to help you control the situation. The XSC's rugged, aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for scratch and corrosion resistance. If you're serious about personal protection, there's no excuse. The XSC is your only option.
|Peak Beam Intensity||2000 Candela|
|Finish||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
|Bezel Diameter, in||.78"|
|Batteries||One proprietary rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7V battery|