- Built around the legendary Winchester 1892 action
- Take-down design for convenience
- 16in Barrel drilled and tapped for optics
- Skinner express style rear sight system
- Wood stock and forend with overmolded "softouch" finish for grip power
- Anti-shock rubber buttstock for comfortable shooting
The TAYLORS & COMPANY 1892 Alaskan Take-Down Rifle combines tradition with modern technology creating one of the fastest handling 1892 Lever Action Rifles designed specifically for the hunting market. A take-down rifle chambered in caliber .44 Rem Mag or .357 Mag, and featuring the time-proven 1892 action, the Alaskan delivers serious knock-down power when using Hornady Lever evolution ammunition which the action is specifically tuned for.
The sights are Skinner Express style while the barrel is drilled and tapped for "Scout Mount" optics and Weaver 61 bases. The stock and forend are made of wood with overmolded rubber "soft touch" finish, the comfortable butt stock is made of anti-shock rubber.
|Caliber||.44 Remington Magnum|
|Barrel Length, in||16"|
|Grip/Stock||Black Soft Touch, Padded Stock End|
|Overall Length, in||34"|