- Daniel Horner Signature AR-Style Trigger
- Two-Stage Trigger Pull
- S7 Tool Steel Hammer with Teflon Nickel Coating
- A2 Tool Steel Sear and Disconnect with Teflon Nickel Coating
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Alloy Housing with Anodized Finish
- Pull Weight 0.5lbs First Stage and 1-2.5lbs Second Stage (Adjustable)
- Compatible with all Military Spec Built AR Lowers, Sig MCX, Sig MPX
Daniel Horner and Timney's engineers set out to create not only the ultimate AR-style trigger to the exact specifications of the best multi-gun shooter in the world, but a trigger that can withstand a lifetime of competition.
A self-contained, 100% drop-in, adjustable trigger ready to install for an exceptionally smooth, crisp, two-stage trigger pull. No gunsmithing, fitting, or adjusting required. The pull weight is user adjustable from 1.5 to 3 pounds.
The trigger housing is constructed of military-grade, 6061 T6 alloy that is CNC machined using state-of-the-art equipment and is anodized for superior durability. The trigger is also CNC machined, heat treated and coated. The A2 tool steel sear and disconnect and S7 tool steel hammer are wire EDM cut, heat treated to 58-60 Rockwell and Teflon-nickel coated for lubricity and dependable, long-lasting service life.
|Firearm Fit||Sig Sauer MCX, AR-15|
|Material||Steel with Aluminum Housing|
|Pull Weight, lb||1.5-3|
|Trigger Installation Type||Drop-In|