- Sculpted footbed geometry
- Thermoformable EVA footbed for custom support
- Co-molded mesh footstrap
- Rubber traction pods for smooth riding grip
- `-1mm heel to toe drop
- Custom midfoot clip for attaching sandal to MOLLE webbing
- EVA / Rubber bottom unit
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
The Ruck Recovery Sandal is the perfect post-ruck medicine for your tired feet. The footbed features sculpted geometry to relieve and revitalize your strained ligaments and tendons. Just pop the heat activated footbed in the oven for a few minutes, slip on the sandal and it custom molds to your individual foot shape for total support. Durable rubber traction pods provide sure footing outdoors. Combine this with a slightly dropped heel to gently stretch out your achilles.
Forming Instructions: Place in oven at 225° F for three minutes. Remove sandals from oven. Stand in sandals for two minutes with your weight equally balanced.
|men's shoe size|