- Sculpted footbed geometry
- Thermoformable EVA footbed for custom support
- Leather and nylon webbing footstrap
- Hi-traction rubber outsole
- 1mm heel to toe drop
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
Over the river and through the woods may sound fun in theory, but add 80 pounds of kit and a stopwatch to that fable, and the storybook ending isn't so storybook. The Ruck Recovery Slide is the remedy for your post-ruck feet. The footbed features sculpted geometry to relieve and revitalize your strained ligaments and tendons. It features a heat-activated footbed that can be easily molded to your individual foot shape. Finally, a full rubber outsole provides additional traction and durability in rugged terrain.
Forming Instructions: Place in oven at 225° F for three minutes. Remove sandals from oven. Stand in sandals for two minutes with your weight equally balanced.