- 25-liter volume; Overall dimensions: 18" H x 12" W x 8" D
- Weather-resistant 500d Nylon chassis with DWR Coating
- Internal frame sheet with aluminum reinforcement
- Universal CCW pistol holster fits compact to full-size; Multiple Pistol/Rifle magazine storage
- Admin organization pockets for office/school supplies; Quick-access padded sunglass/key compartment
- YKK Zippers with silent pulls; Expandable water bottle pocket
- Milspec Duraflex X-lite hardware
- Easy access padded 15" laptop compartment
- Exterior laser-cut Molle allows exterior accessory attachment
- Padded mesh shoulder straps for load-carrying comfort; Adjustable/removable sternum strap stabilizes bag
With the Perimeter 25L Backpack, the objective was to create the most rugged 24-hour tactical EDC pack in the market. This bag embodies the 'Daily Gunfight' mentality working effectively, whether off-grid, undercover, or in the office. Viktos started the design from the inside out, building around an aluminum reinforced full-width frame sheet, a feature typically only found in high-end mountaineering bags. This load-bearing structure is surrounded by extremely durable nylon with a water-resistant coating to shed the elements.
Oversized YKK zippers with silent pulls are used through the entire bag for long-term reliability and stealth. For lo-vis operations, the Perimeter 25 comes with a universal CCW holster capable of carrying compact through full-size pistols. Tactical interior pocketing solutions are perfect for EDC supplies and pistol/rifle magazines.
Business-centric features include a padded laptop compartment and admin pocketing for chargers, pens, and notebooks of the student and professional life. Off-grid the Perimeter is ready to bug-out with laser-cut Molle panel, expandable water bottle pocket, hydration-bladder compartment, and ruck-friendly shoulder and waist straps affixed with mil-spec Duraflex hardware.