- Lightweight breathable mesh chassis
- MultiCam Parariggers sidewall
- Synthetic leather overlays for durability
- Mobility bottom unit for traction and stability
- High volume forefoot for foot splay under load
- Fitness training focused 4mm heel to toe drop
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
Straight from the riggers room comes Viktos inaugural entry into the fitness footwear foray, the PTXF Core Training/Gym Shoe. Built with the same techniques as top-line plate carriers, the upper blends lightweight mesh with reinforced synthetic overlays, all providing the ultimate grace under pressure. A wide forefoot allows foot splay under the crushing weight of your hero lift, while Pararigger sidewall wraps provide lateral support when the prescribed event goes sideways. The undercarriage is built on the Viktos mobility bottom, engineered for maximum stability and traction, with just enough cushioning to blast out some quick cardio. In fact, the only activity the Core shoe won't do is take a knee.